• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ryans Harness w/ 3G Question

scotts77

Loc.
Marietta, GA
I'm almost to the point of starting the Bronco after alot of mods this winter. One problem I am having is the connection coming from the RJM Harness # 26. This is the wire labeled "alternator" (pic). The RJM manual says to refer to the alternator instructions for connection. I got the 3G harness with my RJM harness and it is connected. I don't see another place to connect this wire...... Anybody ????

Attachments

• IMG_0311.jpg
    IMG_0311.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 28
OP
OP
scotts77

scotts77

Loc.
Marietta, GA
I should clarify. The RJM harness was correct, but I ordered the Bronco EFI package through Ron Francis which included an entire chassis system in conjunction with the RJM harness. I specified I would be using a 3G alt. and they sent me a generic pigtail for it. It did not have the proper connection for the RJM harness.