• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

S-pod

drainwerks

Hey looking for the better of the two. Switch pros VS
S pod ? Need to up my current toggle switches! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

JSmall

Bronco Guru
I went with two Switch Pros 9100's. I remember researching the two, but I don't remember why I chose the 9100. I know I like the look more, and I think it had something to do with the current rating.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm happy with painless trailrocker, thats old school real switches.

snipes243

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntersville, NC
I put a 9100 in my wifes jk she loves it. I'm putting a 9100 in my bronco great product. One big difference between the spod and switch pros. Is the switch pros comes standard with bluetooth control.

OP
OP
drainwerks

drainwerks

I went with two Switch Pros 9100's. I remember researching the two, but I don't remember why I chose the 9100. I know I like the look more, and I think it had something to do with the current rating.
Thanks for the info!

OP
OP
drainwerks

drainwerks

I put a 9100 in my wifes jk she loves it. I'm putting a 9100 in my bronco great product. One big difference between the spod and switch pros. Is the switch pros comes standard with bluetooth control.
Sweet thanks

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Where do y'all pick those up at.. or who typically has best prices..?

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I just ordered the 9100 kit. Wondering how difficult it is to wire up. This will be a retrofit not new build. Thanks in advance. Mark

JSmall

Bronco Guru
I just ordered the 9100 kit. Wondering how difficult it is to wire up. This will be a retrofit not new build. Thanks in advance. Mark

I am adding mine at the same time as a rewire so it won't be difficult. Power, ground, and an ignition source. There are two trigger wires that can be hooked up if desired and then it is just making the connections to the accessories.

0ufAVmY.jpg

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks J. Biggest issue I suppose will be undoing the overly complicated wiring we did before. Just take it a step at a time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Thanks J. Biggest issue I suppose will be undoing the overly complicated wiring we did before. Just take it a step at a time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You're welcome. I was able to remove a lot of wiring, relay box, and switches.

Johnny Blaze

Hey Guys,

I haven’t posted on here yet as I’m waiting to get my body back from a complete overhaul and paint. Was going to do an introduction and build thread, but wanted to comment on the 9100. I’ve had one in my Raptor for a couple years and love it. The app comes loaded with features and can pretty much setup up anything that requires a trigger. I have my setup on all my off-road lights. The memory feature is the best feature. With memory on my driving lights every time I get in to start it remembers the last setting. So the driving lights act like daytime running lights. Don’t have to push the button every time.

As stated above, very simple to hook up. Power, ground, ignition trigger. Can mount the power module under the hood and run the switch panel inside with one wire.

I bought mine at SDHQ Motorsports. Great customer service and fast shipping. UTV Source is another good place. There’s not a huge price difference between distributors on these for some reason. Y’all holler if you need help with this. I highly doubt you’ll be disappointed in the 9100.