• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sad Sight

Case

it sure is, and i bet more damage was done trying to right it than the roll over itself.

OldieTwoShoes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
yes it is a sad thing, btw did anyone see offroad adventures last month/this month its the newest one i have anyway. an everyday bronco made the cover and the centerforce bronco was featured ;D, id scan it for you waverous but its not hooked up, but i will ghetto take apic of it :p

OldieTwoShoes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
err i forgot its in the car outside, but if nobody puts a pic up by tomorrow when i get up ill take a pic and post it for you ;D