• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Sadly selling my '68, taking offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

richparsonsx

UPDATE - NEW PICTURES POSTED HERE https://picasaweb.google.com/100344477192183861249/1968FordBronco4x49000USD?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCKvJpoLnt_acLA&feat=directlink

Selling my 1968 Ford Bronco, as much as I hate to part with her I just do not have space anymore to keep the vehicle and have taken on a new role at work that requires substantial travel. It is too good of shape for me to feel right just sitting on it when I know there are so many avid Bronco lovers out there.

I have owned this Bronco for the past 14 months and purchased from the 2nd owner. When I purchased the Bronco it was in good shape but needed some work. The frame and body is in great shape, no rust as it has never been to the coast. It has been kept in a garage at least for the past 20 years (garage kept by me and previous owner). The engine in the truck is a Ford 289 and it runs well.

I have made the following improvements/repairs over the past year:
- Replaced Radiator and Radiator Hoses
- Installed 4x4x2 gear box for steering
- Installed Definity Dakota 31x10.5.15 MT Tires
- Installed new alternator and voltage regulator
- Installed new battery
- Rebuilt original Ford 2bbl Carb
- Installed new factory track bar and drag link
- Installed new ignition coil and plug wires
- Installed new stainless steal brake lines and braided steel hoses
- Installed new drum brake assemblies on all 4 wheels
- Installed new Monroe LT Shocks on all 4 wheels
- Installed new emergency brake cable
- Installed new fuel filter
- Installed new radiator overflow container
- Replaced bulbs
- Installed Rampage EZ Trac Soft Top
- Installed seat belts
- I had new Pearl White vinyl seat covers professionally installed as well as new seat pads

Additionally, I have the James Duff Steering Stabilizer and James Duff 3 speed floor conversion kits (400 dollar value) that I will include in the purchase. This truck is in great shape for someone who has the time and space to really commit but sadly that is no longer where I find myself. Happy to discuss any questions you may have, please email me through the listing. I will entertain all REASONABLE offers. I am also able to trailer the vehicle within 100-150 miles of the greater Houston area if that is a deal breaker. Txt message or call me at 713-412-6275 or send a PM

I am happy to take some more pictures if you would like but here is what I had handy.

5Ee5He5J83Kd3If3Jcc755f2c261337d01e83.jpg

5I15K15Mb3Ke3Ff3Hbc75337516ec69d113e5.jpg

5Gd5Kf5Mb3E93L73l9c7574c150d9aec31f05.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

richparsonsx

Hey Bronco Brothers...noticed that I have zero replies on this one and was wondering if ya'll think I am priced too high. Maybe there is not enough info or I need more pictures?

71massbronco

Bronco Guru
From what I can see, it looks pretty good. Maybe some pics of the undercarriage, and motor would help you. Landscape orientation pics are more pleasant as well. More interior pics, could help too.

OP
OP
R

richparsonsx

All - I have posted a Google Picture Album HERE

Please feel free to look over my beloved bronco and let me know if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.