• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sag pump question

frdbronco73

Im taking a trip down to new orleans this next week to help out and i was hoping to hit a few junkyards because in need a 2 groove water pump and crank pullies. i also am going to upgrade the power steering pump and put on hydroboost. what year cars would be good to pull these parts off of.

tsmustangs

Loc.
All Over
Older 70's car have the almost correct brackets. 60's cars have the pulleys. The sag pump came on Older Lincolns and 80's vans.

Terry

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
2 groove saginaw pumps??? HMMMMM
first to come to mind is the mid to late 70's GM diesel pickups. These were camper specials and had air therefore they had two groove pulleys for sure. Some had hydroboost to you could kill two birds with one stone.
I agree on the Lincolns, they are good.
Try for the 70's caddy, one with hboost some are out there.
Big Ford cruisers, Mercury and Ford wagons, some monarchs had them too.

TOFIC