• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Saguaro Lake on Sunday

AZ69EB

I’m going out to Saguaro Lake on Sunday. My son wants to jump off the point again.

The weather should be below 100 degrees again. Any interest?

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Hey Sam, I'm heading out there tonight, wanna go?
I'm also up for tomorrow, what time do you want to head out? Where to meet?
Hey Bill, you listening????
Dave, Rick, Mitch?????

Mr Rags

Contributor
I have to work in the morning. Dave and I have been working on the broncos all day. You guys have fun.

OP
OP
A

AZ69EB

Everyone, my plans on going to the lake on Sunday has changed. I'm out!!

My wife's birthday is Monday. How did I know I should of planned something for her birthday and take the kids shopping for presents?

FYI - I told her earlier this week that I can not miss the Arizona Classic Bronco meeting on Monday due to the club elections. For some unknown reason she wasn't happy about that.

I better say home and have another family day.

yjzonie

Loc.
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm in Kurt, where's everyone else. Went to the mud bogs toninght... Had a great time. Three FSB ran the mud and did real good...

10am tomorrow sound good to me for the lake run

bohntr28

Loc.
Mesa
Sorry guys,
I have a few more things to button up on my bronco before next weekends ACB run to the cinders. Sounds like fun though, especially since I missed the run a couple weeks ago. Have fun.