• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Saguaro National Park Cruise Pics

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Photos from Sundays cruise to Saguaro National Park West with CBOT(Classic Broncos of Tucson).

dnI8S8T.jpg

eavOIXo.jpg

UID6tTS.jpg

lIMJM6T.jpg

lvLGFL7.jpg

UjnT2kW.jpg

aX61eGG.jpg

juGpp5c.jpg

yXceG31.jpg

1l3zrFN.jpg

1Yn50n6.jpg

SQAFpdN.jpg

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This^^^^ those are some awesome shots, looks like a great time!

chris-nc

Contributor
Bronco Apprentice
Awesome shots! I grew up in Tucson. Brings back a lot of memories!

jckkys

Bronco Guru
Very pretty Broncos. They didn't even get dusty. That's not easy anywhere in Az. You didn't happen to notice if the Desert Museum is open again? Now you have to go do Saguaro National Park East. Actually there's so many great drives around here, it's hard to list them all.

RODRIG3911

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson
It was a great time! Good job gathering us Jeff. I look forward to doing them more often ;D.. We need a 4X4 trip soon too!

BanditBronco

Everyone talks so much b.s. about Tucson but I have enjoyed it every time I visit. Maybe that is why, because I only visit haha. My opinion, for desert views and good outdoor activities, it has more bang for the buck than the Valley. Also looks like you guys are pulling together a nice small group of rigs to hang out with. Keep it up!

RODRIG3911

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson
I never heard anyone talk bad about Tucson, but probably because I avoid going to Phoenix, and we like it down here lol.. I think the ASU/U of A rivalry is why we each hear lots of bs about eachothers city's...

We've got a lot of Broncos in Tucson and you're all welcome to come down and hang out with us when ever. We're trying to get a good group together for next year's Stampede. I had fun at the 2020 Stampede with you all and registered for 2021 already :cool:

BanditBronco

Probably true, most of my stories evolve from friends that went to U0fA. We need to plan a weekend of some decent run around stuff get these things up above 20mph in the dirt haha. I do want to come down and ride in your rig for some shock comparisons. I am always up for a low key dune weekend too.

RODRIG3911

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson
Cool. My suspension is better then it had been, but still leafs on the rear with regular style coils and radius arms in the front. I'm still down to go anytime! I got a great run we can do up and over the Santa Rita mountains and we can fly down the dirt roads with beautiful views;D.. There are much better suspension setups then mine in some of my other Tucson Bronco buddies rigs. I think trailing arms and coilovers are what you need to really float over the trails

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I never heard anyone talk bad about Tucson, but probably because I avoid going to Phoenix, and we like it down here lol.. I think the ASU/U of A rivalry is why we each hear lots of bs about eachothers city's...

A lot of it is trash talk due to the ASU/UA rivalry. Most people in the Phoenix area have rarely visited the Tucson area, if they've ever been there at all. I spent 5 years in Tucson at the UA getting my engineering degree and grew to really love the place - it still has a special place in my heart. Happy to see so many Broncos still on the road there too! I didn't have a car for much of my time in school so I didn't get out and about much to look for Broncos but I did find some here and there.

Todd Z.

RODRIG3911

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson
A lot of it is trash talk due to the ASU/UA rivalry. Most people in the Phoenix area have rarely visited the Tucson area, if they've ever been there at all. I spent 5 years in Tucson at the UA getting my engineering degree and grew to really love the place - it still has a special place in my heart. Happy to see so many Broncos still on the road there too! I didn't have a car for much of my time in school so I didn't get out and about much to look for Broncos but I did find some here and there.

Todd Z.

You'll have to come back and visit us all Todd. Your book is one of my favorite books ever ;D.. We have alot of classic Broncos in Tucson. The ones in the pictures are just a small group of us

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Very pretty Broncos. They didn't even get dusty. That's not easy anywhere in Az. You didn't happen to notice if the Desert Museum is open again? Now you have to go do Saguaro National Park East. Actually there's so many great drives around here, it's hard to list them all.
I believe it was open, I saw cars turning into the parking lot. Yeah East is amazing as well. Did that a while back

9fCofT6.jpg

Happy to see so many Broncos still on the road there too! I didn't have a car for much of my time in school so I didn't get out and about much to look for Broncos but I did find some here and there.
I've only been keeping track for 2 years but we now have 118 members. 65 photos of actual Tucson area Broncos. I would bet Tucson has closer to 200 Broncos than 100. So many stuck inside garages haha