• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

? sale the whole EB or part it out

matt77

Loc.
Southaven, Ms
I have over $30,000 in parts in my eb and i'm trying to decide if I should sale the whole eb or start parting it out.I'm kind of leaning more toward selling the whole thing because i've already built it 98% and all it lacks is a few od and end things and I have a few of them.What would you do in this situation.

77broncoguy

Loc.
Grand Rapids, MI
gotta be legit. Numbered tickets, no more than set amount, and people will buy them. I sold my 69 firebird this way to buy a new car a few years ago

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
Matt.

Don't do it man. Get your steering fixed and enjoy the hell out of your sweet rig.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
parting out a 30K rig is gonna be hard, plus it hurts more to watch it go one piece at a time.

it's either all at once (i did this) or finish it and be happy you did....

Skuzzlebutt

PhD, Dr. of Broncology
Loc.
Honeymoon Bay
It would be a shame to dismantle it but highly customized rigs are usually worth more as parts. Guys who like custom stuff prefer to do it themselves.

OP
OP
M

matt77

Loc.
Southaven, Ms
I'm going to sale it.The steering is fixed.It is ready to drive the brakes just need to be dialed in and put a few small parts on and it's done other than a cage,lockers,and realy just how strong you want it to be.I'm going to sale it for $17,000.I've seen others that weren't in as good as condition as mine sale for alot more.I've got 17 in half the parts and that doesn't even include the other half and labor.I thought of doing a rafle but that would take alot of time and I couldn't give a ticket until the payment was recieved.

OP
OP
M

matt77

Loc.
Southaven, Ms
Here are some pictures.

Attachments

• bronco 1.jpg
    bronco 1.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 51
  • bronco 10.JPG