• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

sand blaster/ speed blaster ?'s

bronco-uno

Loc.
wisconsin
Has anyone used one of these? I was thinking that It would run out of sand rather quickly. obviously I am not trying to blast a frame, but could you do a 6"x6" area on a full tank?

---------------How many mpg's is this thing rated for? jk

Attachments

• speed blaster.JPG
    speed blaster.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 22

Tgure

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix
I have one. It does not work well on my crappy 30 gal craftsman compressor. I just do not have the CFM's to make it work. Otherwise I think it would be great for small pieces and spot blasting. ;D

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
It works great for small areas. And yes it does run out fast, however it is handy and does a good job.

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
Yes, as others have stated, works well for small jobs like you described. I have a 20gallon pot blaster and the speed blaster and the speed blaster gets used most often.

OP
OP
bronco-uno

bronco-uno

Loc.
wisconsin
Thanks for the imput.....I might just flip a coin between the speed blaster and that 20 lb unit. I can't decide which one to get.