• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

seafoam green broncos

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
This is my 67 it is Shenandoah Green it is a 70s ford truck color not an originla bronco color. It is darker than the seafoam but it is close.

Attachments

• OC2010.jpg
    OC2010.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 252

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
This is my 67 it is Shenandoah Green it is a 70s ford truck color not an originla bronco color. It is darker than the seafoam but it is close.

looks more blue than green and its not even close to the seafoam green I've seen.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
broncnaz You are right it does look more blue than green in that picture but in some light it looks more green. And yes that is the name Shanendoah Green I didnt pick the name just the color! Just giving the guy another option that is in the same ballpark. I personally like the seafoam color better now but when I painted my truck 5 years ago I liked that color better.

ghettoct

Loc.
williamsburg
PA140453.JPG

Our 1971 Bronco is Seafoam Green

Last edited:

tcb42

Here's my 68 with original Lunar Green paint. The kid was a factory option hood ornament.

Attachments

• IMG_0121.jpg
    IMG_0121.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 151

Ranchtruck

Our 71 bronco was seafoam green, I found it under the many layers of other paint trying to conceal it. It really is a ghastly pastel color.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think he is looking for pics of Seafoam Green??? I see one pic above. Lets see some more Seafoam Greens

Blue71

dead road

Loc.
Ridgefield WA
I saw a Bronco for sale about 2 years ago on L.A. craigslist. Add said it was seafoam with white ranger stripes and white interior. Uncut orig with hubcaps. I wish I would have printed a pic of it. None of those colors look correct from what I remember. Any body see that one for sale and know where it went?

ghettoct

Loc.
williamsburg
PA140453.JPG

Our 1971 Bronco is Seafoam Green

When picking out our paint, I looked all over the internet for seafoam green. There seems to be different types of seafoam green for different years and different types of cars. The color of our bronco matches the color chip for 1971 Seafoam green bronco.

Here are two links to other pictures of different 1971 seafoam green fords that are not broncos. http://www.classyauto.com/v/Ford+Ranchero/500/87415
http://www.myrideisme.com/Garage/DsFords/640

The color of our bronco photographs weird in different types of light, so each picture we take seems to look a little different. Sometimes the light hits it so it looks white, sometimes it looks like booger green. It's a true funky 70s seafoam green in person, not the perky 50s or early 60s seafoam green you might see on a 57 chevy.

Here are some more pictures of our seafoam green bronco.

PA240536.JPG

PA160457.JPG

PA100426.JPG

PA130449.JPG

Our paint color may be off by a little bit, as I've never seen original seafoam green paint. I think we're pretty close though.