• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Seat track slider repair

ngsd

Bronco Guru
I have the seat tracks off my bench seat and like most they are worn out and the bearings are hanging up. I have no clue if these come apart as I cant tell how. They look like they are pressed in but if anyone has any advice or experience on this I would appreciate it. I searched for a while but did not see anything specific to this. Thanks

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
I have the seat tracks off my bench seat and like most they are worn out and the bearings are hanging up. I have no clue if these come apart as I cant tell how. They look like they are pressed in but if anyone has any advice or experience on this I would appreciate it. I searched for a while but did not see anything specific to this. Thanks
Did you ever figure out you seat tracks? My are apart and I cannot figure how to get them back together properly.

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Did you ever figure out you seat tracks? My are apart and I cannot figure how to get them back together properly.
No I never did and ended up selling it before I did anything to it.