• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Serp pulley for saginaw pwr strg pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Need a power steering pump pulley for serpentine /saginaw pump. Please send ID measurements of the orafice that presses into the pump. I didn't realize that there are different sizes as my '91 mustang pwr strg pump pulley was too small in diameter. Thanks, BI

72Sport

Bronco Guru
I have one that came off of a 87 S-10 Blazer. The pulley part number is 14100597. It has a .749" diameter shaft hole which is same as most all Saginaw except the Cardone/Napa pump which is the same as your Mustang pump. After searching high and low for a Blazer I noticed that a good number of Chevy cars have them. Probably one of the most popular pulleys in the local yard. Some have purchased new ones from Napa. The diameter of the one I have is 5 9/16". S10 pickups are bigger in diameter.

Status
Not open for further replies.