• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sexton Offroad Rockcrawlin In Baghdad?????

dustybronco

As some of you know I have been a member of the Marine Corps Reserve for the past 17 years. I am mobilizing again Monday to return to Iraq. After 911 I was mobilized for two years ending with a deployment to Iraq for the invasion. This time it will be for a year and hopefully I will return this time next year.

Sexton Offroad will still be fully operational during my deployment. My wife has stepped up and will take on a huge role in operations. She has already added over 900 Jeep parts to the inventory and you should see them on the website very soon. That will help out tremendously.

Carl Nielson will manage most of the daily operations. He is going take my place and continue to provide the quality customer service I have always strived to provide.

Carl is also a Professional Rockcrawler competing in UROC and WEROCK and has owned a bronco for most of his life. He will be able to answer any questions you have and I have complete confidence in his ability.

Carl has already started managing things by offering up a May special on Dimple Dies for all you DIY fabricators out there.

SEXTON OFFROAD MAY SPECIAL

As always please feel free to contact us at 1-800-378-0313 if you have any questions. We look forward to your continued support.

Thanks for your business. Gunnery Sergeant Dustin Sexton USMC

ArmyCOL

Dustin,

Thanks for your service. Remeber, be safe.

I'm in Kuwait at the SPOD so if you get the chance stop by and say hello.

Chuck

BALCH-Autoworx

GySgt Sexton,
I only recently discovered your business and have heard nothing but great things, I have been planning to make a few purchases. This seals the deal, I'll be starting with your Bronco Script Dana 44 Cover when I start my next phase of upgrades this summer, and hopefully a CAGE lift before all is said and done.

Semper Fidelis, and keep your head down,
Gabe