• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sheet metal

Mark MILSTEIN

I'm going to order front fenders for my 70 Bronco and was wondering which supplier(s) sell the best quality fenders with the best fit. Thanks, Mark

frank2204

I purchased mine from Toms Bronco parts a month ago and Im very happy with how they fit.

D.R.Y.

Loc.
The Netherlands
I have gotten parts from Denis Carpenter and very happy.
They use original Ford dies.
Have also gotten from Toms and they were good also

For some reason for me shipping is much more reasonable from Dennis Carpenters though. (that is not the decider for me but both products were close in quality & fit so then it was)

frank2204

I was just about to order parts from Toms and decided to to check Dennis Carpenter for parts and DRY is right on shipping costs. Toms shipping was much higher …Thanks D.R.Y. you saved me a lot of money on this order. I have been buying from Toms for several months and everything I received was great but those shipping costs are very high.

Mtgrizzlymn

I live fairly close to Toms 500 miles about and shipping is always very high it seems.