• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Slotted mags for an early bronco

E

edushark

Does anyone know if a set of 1970s style slotted wheels with the following dimensions will fit an early bronco?
- 7" X 15"
- 5 X 5.5" bolt spacing
- 3 3/4" diameter center opening
- 3 3/8 offset

Unfortunately I don't have an early bronco to put them on yet and I am actively looking for one within my budget :)

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Contact these guys!

Jeepster put me on to them. They are too pricey for my blood right now, but they have or can make you what you want.

here is an example

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
MnkyBiz said:
Contact these guys!

Jeepster put me on to them. They are too pricey for my blood right now, but they have or can make you what you want.

here is an example

Yes They sometime have some . I want to clarify monkeys post. They get used rims and polish/true/machine them (rim rash).Thus the high price. They dont make them.

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
edushark said:
Does anyone know if a set of 1970s style slotted wheels with the following dimensions will fit an early bronco?
- 7" X 15"
- 5 X 5.5" bolt spacing
- 3 3/4" diameter center opening
- 3 3/8 offset

Unfortunately I don't have an early bronco to put them on yet and I am actively looking for one within my budget :)

The 3 3/4 center is a little large. 3 1/2 ~5/8 (?) is what you want

The rest seem ok

OP
OP
E

edushark

Thanks for the replies.
The person I would be buying them from said that they are coming off of his 1960 Ford F100. Based on your responses, it appears that they will work okay so I am going to buy them.

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here's what the slotted mags look like on MY bronco.............

Attachments

• MVC-006F.JPG
    MVC-006F.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 108

MATT76

$690!!! Check Ebay often - I picked four up for $25 a wheel. Needed polishing, but worth every penny.

Attachments

• P5210012.JPG
    P5210012.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 60

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Here's mine with 15 x 8.5 slotted mags
justinware1.jpg