• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Smaller Motor For Wipers

67ster

Bronco Guru
Those are what I have on the "Ster" , they work OK . I don't have to use them often in the desert .

BUZZMAN

Loc.
harpers ferry W.V.
I have them on my 66 Bronco. The PO must have taken the vacume wipers off and exchanged them. not a bad move they dont stick up over the frame. Just have to get a good ground or they may run at different speeds. I run with no top so I don't need them that often. Unless you do alot of mudding. They do move pretty slow. Good luck Galen

67ster

Bronco Guru
There is a link somewhere on wiring them up so they will sycronize . Be sure to plug the old mounting holes by either welding them shut or making a cover plate and sealing it to the frame or you will get moisture inside the frame , which causes rust which is an EB's worst enemy.