• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Smurf Blue Bronco... quick question!!

proanglerh1

Loc.
Norwich
does anyone have the info on the smurf blue bronco that is in the wallpapers section? is the owner of it still on this site? I think that truck is beautiful. Thanks alot! Id repost a pic of it but im at work and i cant get to photobucket! sorry!

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I was going to say something like that. Calling somebody's rig "smurf" blue might be grounds for a fat lip. ;D ;D

Ya think?..some wag I worked with decided my 'smurf blue' EB was 'butt-pirate blue'. I know which color name I like better..%)

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
sorry for the hijack but here in MS we would say "thems fighten words";D

OP
OP
P

proanglerh1

Loc.
Norwich
lol what what color would you call it? i tried giving the best description that i could. the lifted one..... its a great color!

tjstack

Loc.
NY
Not sure which one you're talking about but I'm guessing it's Grabber Blue.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
proangler it is grabber blue. Apogee where you stay at, cause my bronco aint smurfette blue;D