• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Soft Doors with Hard Top/Half Cab

rockg

Loc.
Lafayette, LA
Does anyone on here run soft doors with half cab or hard top with roadster inserts? If pics are available please post.

I don't have doors and no plans really to get some. I think soft doors might be up my alley for protection from weather elements with my half cab setup.

Thanks

Revelation

Bronco Guru
No need to buy inserts, they make soft doors to fit the door opening. But if you do go with inserts, be sure to look at Broncodesigns.

knack

Contributor
I do that. These are Bestop doors. My only complaint is with the tops bowing out at highway speeds when the windows are zipped up. Otherwise, they're great. Nice to be able to drive around with the doors off, or with the half doors.

Attachments

• 2011 After car show 11.jpg
    2011 After car show 11.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 2011 After car show 12.jpg
    2011 After car show 12.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 103
  • 2011 Hauling firewood 4.jpg
    2011 Hauling firewood 4.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 84
OP
OP
R

rockg

Loc.
Lafayette, LA
Great looking rig. Right now i just have a half cab/no doors, i do have inserts that are not installed. I got caught in the rain last night and figured it was time to go this route. Thanks for posting pics.

thesnake

Bronco Guru
I had a 76 bronco with inserts, soft doors and a soft half cab top. Don't know the manufacturer. Pic is fom about 12 years ago.

John

Attachments

• days of future past.jpg
    days of future past.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 104

73BroncoRanger

I do that. These are Bestop doors. My only complaint is with the tops bowing out at highway speeds when the windows are zipped up. Otherwise, they're great. Nice to be able to drive around with the doors off, or with the half doors.

those tires are nice, what size are they,9.50 x 33 or ?