• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Softopper (another soft top option?)

CW72

This is a copy/paste from a post I made over on FaceSpace, if you guys wouldn’t mind helping out and sending a note over to them that would be rad.

Attn Bronco lovers who like/use/want another option for a soft top.

Personally, I think it’s high time we have another option for a soft top for our broncos that’s made in the USA with quality materials and excellent customer service.

I’ve just spoken with the people over at Softopper about when they were going to produce a top for our trucks and their response was “when there’s enough interest, we currently only have 5 peoples name on the list” Surely, with enough of your guys/girls help, we can boost those numbers and get a top into production!

Please take a few mins to jump over to their website (softopper.com) and take a look at the products they have for Toyota’s, Scouts, Late model Bronco’s, etc.

If you like what you see and would like to help out, please send an email to info@softopper.com and let them know! (You could call too but this just assists with the paper trail.) They aren’t looking for commitments to buy, just interest from the market to see if it would be worth their while to produce. Also, I don’t work for them, get paid by them, nothing. I just hate my current soft top so much and want a better option.

I will be posting this across a few pages so you may all see this more than once but I’m going to do what I can to extend the reach. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bronco4x4

We had a thread a few years ago that included Softopper. I’m pretty sure they aren’t interested as long as Bestop and Rampage are making them.

OP
OP
C

CW72

We had a thread a few years ago that included Softopper. I’m pretty sure they aren’t interested as long as Bestop and Rampage are making them.

Well it’s still worth a shot, it’s a new year! If we get enough people to send them something it could tip the scales.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I have a Softopper on my 78. Great product. But not cheap. A softopper for an EB would probably cost somewhere in-between the cost of the Bestop/Rampage and the BC Bronco top.

Unfortunately I don't have an EB that I'm wanting to put a soft top on. So I won't be any help in getting them to produce one.

OP
OP
C

CW72

I have a Softopper on my 78. Great product. But not cheap. A softopper for an EB would probably cost somewhere in-between the cost of the Bestop/Rampage and the BC Bronco top.

Unfortunately I don't have an EB that I'm wanting to put a soft top on. So I won't be any help in getting them to produce one.

That’s where I figured it would land based on their other products. I have the rampage now and hate that pile, it ripped on me the other day and I’ve only had it a few years, winter use primarily.

Well you still may be able to, they aren’t looking for committals to purchase, just gauging interest. Either way I’m hoping to convince them to take some time and put together a prototype so we can get an option out there.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
They just told me 30 people to try to move to consideration, hopefully we can get that number. If nice design and fair priced I would be interested in a couple of the tops.

OP
OP
C

CW72

They just told me 30 people to try to move to consideration, hopefully we can get that number. If nice design and fair priced I would be interested in a couple of the tops.

We have to be close, I really want to see how they come together.

If anybody else can spare 5 mins for an email, I’d appreciate it greatly.

KyddsPly

Email sent. I watched the video they have for the 1st. Gem blazer. I would love one for the bronco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
C

CW72

Email sent. I watched the video they have for the 1st. Gem blazer. I would love one for the bronco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They really do a good job with them. Thanks for sending one out!

Bronco4x4

I’m in. This is what I sent. >>

Hello. I am an online member of classicbroncos.com and would be interested in buying a soft top from your company. I am looking for a white top with removable clear windows for my 1971 Ford Bronco.