• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL SOLD: Baumann USShift (Optishift) 4R70W controller and harness $475

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Selling my 4R70W transmission controller and harness. It works great and I have enjoyed having the ability to fine tune every aspect from shifting points to converter engagement. Going in a different direction and am selling it to fund another project.

Note the harness is for a 1998-2000 4R70W transmission. It also comes with a connector to easily interface with an RJM EFI harness. Otherwise, the connector can be cut and discarded.

Price is $460.00 shipped. I accept PayPal or USPS money order.

Details:

USShift (OptiShift) Electronic Transmission Control System (4R70W in Early Bronco)

USShift (OptiShift) Wiring Harness Package for 1998-2000 Ford 4R70W Transmissions.
Includes:
Late 4R70W solenoid harness
Ford Digital Range Sensor Harness
Early Ford Speed Sensor Harness
Connection Harness RJM Application

Attachments

• C360_2015-07-06-15-25-20-112.jpg
    C360_2015-07-06-15-25-20-112.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Bump cuz i have faith. What's the deal? No one does 4r conversion anymore or is everyone just looking for me to give it away for charity?

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
What is the magic percentage? New shipped is $640. I am selling it almost $200 cheaper.

green77bronco

Loc.
SAn Antonio,TX
Would you consider separating the up shift from the wiring harness? I have an 96 4r70 trans and would have to buy a new harness to fit. So I would just need the controller. Thanks Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.