• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Extreme Brake Boost Setup (from JBG) SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco Bubs

Loc.
Lafayette
I purchased this Brake Boost Setup for an old Bronco which I have sold and do not need it any more. I purchased it at Bronco Graveyard and cannot return it because of 90 day policy. It is brand new in the box untouched. I am looking to get some money back so I can purchase more parts for my new Bronco. This item is $495 plus shipping and handling on the website. I am willing to sell for $420 with shipping included. You will be saving about $100 or more. Thanks and the write up about it below is from broncograveyard.com. Thanks and if you have any questions please email me.
-Justin

Item #12501 - New
Disc / Drum
1966-77 Ford Bronco
This extreme power booster setup will allow give you the best braking power for the Early Bronco. The kit has a yellow chromate zinc finish 8 inch dual diaphragm booster to create more vacuum assist then the stock booster. Also built with a proportioning valve for best brake biasing for the early Bronco. The pivot in the bracket are delrin bushed for long life and zero bind

This kit is for a Disc/Drum set up

Bracket will be painted black
Fenderwell modification neccessary.
Price: $495.00

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bronco Bubs

Loc.
Lafayette
I still have the power brake set-up. I will take $275 for the bracket, power brake system, and master cylinder. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.