• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MS Sold - Extreme Custom Fab Family Cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

JROwens

Loc.
Raymond, MS
I bought the cage as a kit from Extreme Custom Fab last year. It is a family style with seat mounting bars and has tabs welded on for mounting Corbeau buckets and harnesses (tabs can be cut off). Here is a pic from last year right before I put it in and a couple more of it in my Bronco. It is out of my Bronco now and I can get some better pics this weekend if desired. It also has a homemade highlift jack mount that is handy but can also be easily removed. Pick up only. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG00161.jpg
    IMG00161.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 245
  • SANY0331.jpg
    SANY0331.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 252
  • SANY0363.jpg
    SANY0363.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
OP
OP
JROwens

JROwens

Loc.
Raymond, MS
I just took some pics right before dark and will post them in an hour or so after dinner and after the commander gets home and makes me go inside.

OP
OP
JROwens

JROwens

Loc.
Raymond, MS
interested, pics of the welds please.

Here are a few pics. Seats, bikini and fire extinguisher not included. You can have the windshield braces though. I can get better pics in the daytime tomorrow. I got in a little close with the flash so most of them are a blur.

Attachments

• DSCN3018.jpg
    DSCN3018.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCN3017.jpg
    DSCN3017.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 135
  • DSCN3019.jpg
    DSCN3019.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCN3022.jpg
    DSCN3022.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCN3013.jpg
    DSCN3013.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 124

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Just sent your post to Nyles, maybe he'd take it off your hands ;)

OP
OP
JROwens

JROwens

Loc.
Raymond, MS
D#@% IT !!!! I missed out again!!!!! Just what i have been looking for.....

You haven't missed out. I pm'd bigjhoov and haven't heard back. Tell ya what...if I haven't got a commitment from him by 5 it's yours if you want it.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You haven't missed out. I pm'd bigjhoov and haven't heard back. Tell ya what...if I haven't got a commitment from him by 5 it's yours if you want it.

Shoot him an email too.. "just a friendly suggestion" ;)

JakeAlex

Loc.
New Albany, MS
I can't believe that this cage hasn't sold yet. If I didn't have this "new designer" building me one I'd be all over this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.