• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD "SOLD" - Free Hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oakland Bronco

Loc.
San Francisco, CA
Hi,

I'm wrapping up my Rampage install, so I need to get rid of my hardtop (no garage, and the community association won't allow me to store it in my parking space).

The details: the top is in pretty good shape, but it does need a bit of work along the edge starting at the corner where the top meets the windshield on the driver's side, to about where the side window starts. Post your email or PM me if interested in receiving some pics.

The deal: You pick it up here in DC. My neighbors will soon be harassing me about the top being in my parking space, so it needs to be gone relatively quickly. There is one CB forum member who already PM'd me to ask about it, so I have to give him first dibs.

Last edited:

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
I'd grab it if it was in Honolulu, Hi. I'd be there in half an hour with a flatbed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.