• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX **SOLD** HD Saginaw P/S Pump Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBradley

Contributor
This is the HD Saginaw P/S pump upgrade kit sold by WildHorses prior to the version they offer now. I have gone to a serp setup so no longer need it. It worked great, no noises or leaks, and made steering almost effortless. As you can see in the photos, the kit includes two cast brackets that adapt the Saginaw pump to the original Bronco P/S pump bracket. The adapters are mounted to the pump using countersunk socket-head bolts. Pretty slick. Another advantage to this setup is that you can remove the pump from the bracket without removing the pulley. You will get everything pictured: pump, adapters, original pump bracket with hardware, pulley, both hoses and the belt. I probably have less than 1K miles on this pump. My rig is more of a perpetual project and less of a driver. If you look close you will see the paint in the pulley groove is barely worn off. I have not repainted anything in the photos. These hoses were used on an original EB P/S gear so don't know if they will work on an F-150 gear conversion. This whole package is kind of heavy so the shipping cost will be proportional.

Attachments

• PS8.jpg
    PS8.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 67
  • PS1.jpg
    PS1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 55
  • PS2.jpg
    PS2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 54
  • PS3.jpg
    PS3.jpg