• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sold my 77 today

labman1177

Well I am without a Bronco once again. Sold my 77 today to the first guy who came to look at it. Funny thing about it is he had test driven it in Georgia a few years back and the guy wanted 3900 for it back then. I bought it off a guy here in North Carolina three years ago and he had said it was from Georgia and I remembered that when we were talking. It had a Rhino lining emblem in the back and he noticed it was from where he lived and placed it all together. I guess it was kind of like it must have of supposed to go to this guy and things were coming full circle once again. Crazy!!

SP66

Bronco Guru
We talked on the phone earlier today. Not surprised at all, nice deal and nice 77. So what other projects are you working on? Did you lose the Bronco bug?

OP
OP
labman1177

labman1177

I don't think you ever lose the bug. My dad had one when I was a kid and I always wanted it but he sold it before I could drive. I have had a couple of good broncos over the years and they are always good investments. I keep saying to myself that I will keep my next Bronco forever but something always intervenes and it never happens. I sold a good 76 before and I think I will look for one of those the next time..

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tough day huh? Well at least it sold fast. Congrats on the sale, and that's a pretty interesting story tool.

OP
OP
labman1177

labman1177

Thanks guys that means a lot. Hope to get another one when my son gets a little older. I always wanted the one my dad had and he will probably be the same way when he starts driving. I guess it's in his blood too.

Krawlin5

bronco

labman took the wife and kids for first drive last nite they love it, wife even spotted Bronco on bachelor pad last night and call me in to see. Got home about 8 sunday nite Thanks again.