• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA SOLD Thanks CB :1975 Auto Steering Column ( reduced to $400 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

75MIKE

Loc.
NE Washington
Selling a nice 1975 Bronco steering column for automatic transmission. Taken a part re-painted with the dark charcoal metallic that is just about a perfect match. (I'm not a professional painter , but looks pretty darn good).Bearings cleaned and re-greased. New shifter handle rubber and shift indicator cover. It's in nice shape.

I'm asking $old 400 sold includes shipping.

Paypal +3%, Moneyorder or Cashiers Check please and remember to remove the NOSPAM from my email address. Thanks for looking.
pmmounce@NOSPAMcharter.net

st1.JPG

st2.JPG

st3.JPG

st4.JPG

Last edited:

Steelstacks

Will this work for a 67 if I want to convert to a c4 trans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
It will if you rewire it correctly. Somewhere here on the board there is a thread on it with info from Viperwolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.