• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD-Toms Bronco Parts D30/44 disk brake conv.-SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

a67and77

Loc.
Albuq.
I have a disc brake conversion I purhased from Tom's Bronco Parts about 1 1/2 yrs ago for sale that was on my D30. Found a D44 off a 77 and don't need the kit anymore. Not a lot of driving on this kit. All in great shape...

Kit has:
loaded calipers with lots of brake pad
braded brake lines with a spare line-if I can find the spare, set it aside and forgot where
backing plates
spindles with bolts
hub and rotors with lots of meat left on them (hubs and rotors off of the 77 axle-one hub/rotor could use new studs for the lug nuts. Prior owner of the 77 had tried to weld the studs on one hub/rotor to keep from spinning) Should be able to break free as one weld broke loose putting on lug nuts with an impact.

New sells for $560 at Toms
asking $275

Last edited:

66broncofan

Contributor
Every up in Colorado? I live just north of Colorado Springs and might be interested if we could work out pick up or drop off.

OP
OP
a67and77

a67and77

Loc.
Albuq.
Every up in Colorado? I live just north of Colorado Springs and might be interested if we could work out pick up or drop off.

I won't be able to do a trip like that anytime soon, getting ready to start a new job. I'm sure shipping won't be cheap, I paid a lot just to have this shipped.

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
If you would have caught me a couple of weeks ago. I was up there twice in three weekends to pick up my 69 Bronco and 1 ton axles. Could have delivered them for some fuel $$$.

Craig... if I had the need for them, I'd take them off your hands. But, no D44 for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.