• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI SOLD - Wild Horses Stock Height Shocks - New

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdukti

Hello,

I bought a Wild Horses 4x4 stock height suspension kit several months ago for my 77 bronco. I decided that I wanted to used bilstein shocks so I never put the Wild Horses shocks on. I still have them in the original box with red boots.

I just looked up the price from Wild Horses for 4 shocks and it would be $160 plus $16 for the boots for a grand total of $176. I am asking $125. I think that is a fair price. Shipping to my house from Wild Horses would be $40. It is a good sized box and a little heavy, but I don't think it would cost any more than that for me to ship it to anywhere in the US. I was just going to charge $40 bucks to be safe.

I also have a set of radius arm C-bushings and radius arm end bushings that I will throw in with the shocks. I think they are 2 degree bushings for a stock bronco, but I am not 100% sure. They came with the truck when I bought it. They are not new, but like new poly bushings. The set would run about $50-60 if you bought them seperate.

Please let me know if anyone is interested. I have received a lot of help from this site and I think this is a pretty good deal I could pass along. I will be moving in a couple weeks and if there is no interest I will probably throw the parts in storage with some other stuff.

Thanks,

Mark

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.