• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
i'm thinking about downsizing the fleet right now i have a mustang gt a ford edge and the bronco. i'm thinking about getting rid of the mustang and the bronco . to buy a new 4 door truck (svt-raptor) . heres the specs on the bronco .
engine:302 with a t-bird efi and 351 flat tappet cam with the H.O firing order all new injectors and sensors with a new 2.5" dual exaust just done two weeks ago runs great.
Alternator:180 amp 3-G
trans: np-435 with a gear banger sshifter just rebuilt last month by driven auto
t-case: t-shift dana 20 also rebuilt by driven auto last month
front end : dana 44 with new chromo axles and spicer joints new detroit tru trac with 4:46 gears wild horses super delux disc break kit with warn hubs also done at driven auto
rear end : ford 9" detroit locker with 4:56 gears all new .drum brakes just done at driven auto also
suspension: 3.5" wild horses kit with extended arms a little over a year old 2"body lift .
tires: new 35x12.50x15 bfg km2's
protofab rear bumper home front bumper .
the truck is solid no rust the paint is a 20 footer i do have a hard top and a brand new bikini top seats are out of a mustang. im sure im missing somthing so please feel free to pm me with any questions.i forgot new luk clutch pressure plate throw out bearing and fly wheel . new starter new yellow top optima . heavy duty steering from driven also. price drop 12,000

Attachments

• bronco sale 001.jpg
    bronco sale 001.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 1,105
  • bronco sale 002.jpg
    bronco sale 002.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 900
  • bronco sale 003.jpg
    bronco sale 003.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 1,050
  • bronco sale 004.jpg
    bronco sale 004.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 887
  • bronco sale 005.jpg
    bronco sale 005.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 981
  • bronco sale 007.jpg
    bronco sale 007.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 1,069
  • bronco sale 013.jpg
    bronco sale 013.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 910
  • bronco1.jpg
    bronco1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,085
Last edited:
OP
OP
hdmc

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
it spends most of its time up in bagdad az where i work . i tried to build it to get to the trails and back and have decent highway manners . with a little paint and body work it could be a real nice rig .

MeyerzBronco

If you test drive the 6.1L will all the goodies, I don't know how you can say no. Until you see the price tag....lol...

OP
OP
hdmc

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
The new raptor is as bad ass as they say it is expensive but id buy it if the bronco sells . If not l don't mind driving it ;D

OP
OP
hdmc

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
Or maybe il just sell the car and turn the bronco into a prerunner I've got a friend that builds class one buggies.

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Or maybe il just sell the car and turn the bronco into a prerunner I've got a friend that builds class one buggies.

Now you're just talking crazy talk. Next thing I know the J word will come out of your mouth.

OP
OP
hdmc

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
it realy is for sale this time . the drive train in this truck should be good for another 38 years the body is straight and solid .am i that far off on my price ?

OP
OP
hdmc

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
Maybe price it within the 10000 to 13000 dollar range?

damn even at 15 im losing money. i guess in this market you have to either take what somone is willing to pay or just keep what you got .i figured 15 was a fair price for what i have in it . . it scares the shit out of my wife same as the car does .after today i'l probably never get her on the back of a bike again 4 peaple in our group had to be air lifted after one guy took a corner to hot and hit a car head on.

BRONCO_POWER

Loc.
Southern Arizona
People aren't willing to pay much these days. Besides, there are far and few folks that have that money to spend on a toy. Good luck with the sell, to bad I'm about five thousand short of the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.