• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KY Solid 1973 Ranger Project

seymourless

City: Bowling Green, Kentucky
Price: $ 18500

1973 Ford Bronco Ranger Package

Clean title in hand! Full body with very minor rust, full drivetrain (302 V8 Power Steering, C4 Automatic, Dana 44 and Ford 9inch rear end)

I have documented my entire journey with this Bronco on my YouTube channel for those interested:

I am making the hard decision to move on from my beloved Bronco. I wanted to tackle this project myself, but I cannot give this thing the time it deserves with young kids that deserve the time more. This is an excellent platform to make a really nice Bronco.

The frame is near perfect/no rust rot whatsoever. The A pillars are all original, and do not need to be replaced. Same with the B pillars. This body has been fully sandblasted, so there is no hiding rust - you can see where it is. Very minor rust in rockers, seat platform floor section etc. I have 97% of all the parts needed to fully put this back together, which are included in the sale (Brand new hood, brand new inner wheel wells, doors and all glass/mechanics (3), tailgate in perfect shape, airbox/heater section, body mounts and hardware etc). I will also include doubles that I have (Dash panel, windshield frame etc). The front clip is not welded in, its just tack screwed before final fitment/spot welds.

This Bronco ran and drove fine before the frame-off in January of this year. I have videos of it running/driving with no issues in the YouTube videos. It is currently not running simply due to disconnecting fuel lines, wiring etc.

This was a 1973 Bronco Ranger package in Candy Apple Red with Brown Houndstooth interior when bought new.

Feel free to ask me any questions or if you would like to see more photos/videos. Thanks!

AP1GczNEFi5H0RgMM5aL8TkkH98EUDvS0I1NvdT5X6Xg9UTpkVEAdhJq3ZFGPrnJqSg7xlHC_nbSe9ac-9KroUfOhiLPWBtF8-LxsyvyNffujgC4CWGjgfE90lCIt20PO9vuU7MbvYFTzn6g5cTv83vPBpnPzA=w1082-h811-s-no-gm

AP1GczOxle0QiLATwuCrCSBfov-Sh0ZFk4n_a9humjHEogfW-tpLRrtM5rqvLojJc0bBlvGJP6rNj0onHijcJwhMU_cLtSm_FjvewQ7UgeMzKoUI03V9yQpFkmE81Wsdb66pcG_foheHziTfmJ-iQ9RMhPM9WQ=w1082-h811-s-no-gm

AP1GczM9KjT1mkjfFI1Tb4tkMqGXcdFyVqxI5Pn-MSAKJ_buky356VswyRHKeD56jg61RwwqZuDriJv8_DhB5a1B1mXnoEkz1PKfYTypJEME3qS3b0yBYBA03P_vpfAUgTysKez5heuvvqNLaTiJVBlfzbEnvQ=w1082-h811-s-no-gm

AP1GczNya6NN66qmi2hS0JuQU44LObvQJ_Dgw3JPAzDYrAJmikryFKH5oSLzZNAO4pbV0jN8T6EsFwuHNdefJW7ixuIF1ytOCUPKRtSy5FkyAbbWCgdNoiIB354NhJ-UFMfrmEK1m9vktspB5Ld65H_9oO2eZw=w1082-h811-s-no-gm

All photos in a Google album:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/EvGeFQNVWtRQHyCe9