• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

South Alabama bronco club

Rolltide

Loc.
Enterprise, AL
Anyone know of a south Alabama / north Florida bronco club? I know there was an attempt at a Dixie bronco club at one point... Still going on?

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
Nothing that I know of but there are a few EB owners down here.

OP
OP
Rolltide

Rolltide

Loc.
Enterprise, AL
We might need to try and get together next spring... Maybe mine will be up and running by then. Do a beach run or something...

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
beaux312, 66ALRIDE, and JDJ are a few in your neck of the woods. I will be passing through today.

OP
OP
Rolltide

Rolltide

Loc.
Enterprise, AL
Haha- don't forget bbow.

If ya'll PM me your emails I'll put together a distro and email everyone. I'm not big into the off road scene but I love turning wrenches on these things. Again, I'm down for some beach runs or getting our rigs into some local parades... etc.

OP
OP
Rolltide

Rolltide

Loc.
Enterprise, AL
Also - I keep up with beaux312. He knows 66ALRIDE... there's some EBs out on Ft. Rucker too... I think this could be fun!

xlt79brnc

Loc.
Satsuma, Alabama
I'm in Saraland,Satsuma area. I had a club called the Gulfcoast Area Bronco Owners.
After the website crashed, I gave up. Would be willing to meet up.

Marty Copeland

OP
OP
Rolltide

Rolltide

Loc.
Enterprise, AL
Marty- I saw your old posts. Have you considered starting the gulf coast club back up? I think you would have a lot of interest.

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
I was a member on Gulfcoast Area Bronco Owners. Marty needs to get the web site back up ;)

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
I am still around..... just haven't had time to get on here much lately. Instead of daily, it has been once every couple of months or so. Having TWIN baby girls 7 months ago has been keeping me pretty busy.

I would be interested in meeting up and hanging out. I have almost got my rig back on the road. I was talking to a buddy of mine earlier this week about possibly helping me get the finishing touches done that are needed to get it back on the road.

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
I work on Ft. Rucker and here lately have been seeing broncos that i have never seen before. I stopped at talked to a guy that has a sea foam green bronco that has bed liner on the body. I have also seen a yellow one that have just recently been seeing.

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
How is Beaux doing? I have tried calling him a week or two ago but haven't heard anything out of him...

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
He is still around. He rescued me a few weeks back. My company car's plastic fan decided to go through the radiator just outside of Enterprise.

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
I also saw where he is having a Duff’s 4 link installed.

OP
OP
Rolltide

Rolltide

Loc.
Enterprise, AL
I saw the sea foam green bronco the other day too. Talked to the guy for a while. He was running 37" with his stock ps pump and was having some issues! I'm the yellow bronco that's been driving around. Currently the body is off. Beaux is doing all my body work at his shop in headland. In the middle of a 531w rebuild and doing a nut/ bolt resto mod to the 72. Hopefully it'll be done by early January... Next time you see it...it won't be yellow!

We got a lot of local guys. We definitely should get together to eat or something. Congrats on the twins.

Steak night for me! Y'all take care.

xlt79brnc

Loc.
Satsuma, Alabama
I just made a group on Facebook called
Gulf Coast Area Bronco Owners.
I would probably have to add you not real sure how it works . So I guess give me you Facebook name and and I'll add you to the group.
I