• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Southwest Florida Mud Event

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
SORRY ... WOULD LUV TO .. BUT JUST CANT !!
HAVE TO PUT MINE BACK TOGETHER SO I CAN GO WHEELING ON THE 4tH JULY AT RIVER RANCH !!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Found this shot at mudlife magazine.

http://www.mymudlife.com/photo/img-4383

THANKS ... THATS COOL !!!
ISNT IT GOOD FEELING TO FIND PICS OF YOUR EB IN MAGAZIENS OR WEBSITES ??
PIC LIKE THAT MAKE ME PROUD, GIVES ME POSITIVE FEEDBACK AND MAKES ME FORGET ALL THE HOURS WRENCHING !!!
ABOUT MY REPAIRS ... I AM STILL WAITING FOR PARTS !! ( SHOULD GET THEM THIS WEEK )

I KNOW ABOUT THE 3 DAY EVENT @ RYC ... BUT GOING TO RIVER RANCH ON THE 4tH IS A FAM TRADITION !!
THIS YEAR IS NO EXCEPTION + I HAVE NOT BIN WHEELING IN RR SINCE JAN THIS YEAR !!!
I USED TO GO SO MUCH TO RR THAT I NEVER TOWED MY BRONCO HOME ... JUST PARKED IT @ CAMP AND PUT A TARP OVER IT !!
RIVER RANCH IS A HUNTING CLUB ....
YOU HAVE TO BE A PROPERTY OWNER OR KNOW SOMEONE WITH A FULL SHARE AND A SEASON GUEST PASS WHO COULD GET YOU IN !!

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE PIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve83

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Memphis, TN, USA, Earth, Milky Way
Why are some of the pics of your truck so heavily enhanced? All the shadows have been removed so that they look almost like paintings. This is just one...

560012879_3BxBG-S.jpg

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Why are some of the pics of your truck so heavily enhanced? All the shadows have been removed so that they look almost like paintings. This is just one...

" BILL" THE GUY FROM THE WEBSITE WHO TAKES THE PICS , LIKES TO PLAY WITH FOTOSHOP ( grunge effect )!!!
I SEEN SOME OF HIS WORK .... ITS COOL ... I LIKE IT !!!!
HE ASK ME TO LET HIM KNOW WHERE IN AM GOING TO BE AND WHEEL WITH MY EB IN THE NEAR FUTURE SO HE CAN TAKE PICS OF IT !!!
I WAS THINKING TO ASK HIM IF HE WANTS TO TAKE PIC @ THE BRONCOPALOOZA 2009 OF US ALL !?!!??!

http://billpruittphotography.smugmug.com/

OP
OP
mango

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
I just ordered some prints from Bill Pruitt. I believe the adjustment he makes is called saturation.
Bill informed me that he just got an off road vehicle. I won't mention what type. This means he will be getting some inside action shots. He is a very nice guy and would surely take some pics for you if you see him at events.