• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Spare tire cover

jimsbronco

Wanted to give a shout out to Angie who made my spare tire cover for my 75 bronco came out great better than I expected, I would post a picture but I’m trying to figure out how to do that

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Angie is the bomb for sure.. Always done great / quality work

stanz

Loc.
Portland
Is Angie still around? I shared her email with someone from a FB Bronco Group. He accused me of trying to scam him with that email address (same as above)

FYI inquired with Angie about Ranger spare tire cover and received a timely response today with a very reasonable price and quick turn around . Used above email for contact .

Contributor
Let’s see some more pictures of her work!

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I had this custom design done by her about a decade ago for the 71. Heavy material, well constructed, provisions for securing it, No nonsense ordering and quick turn-around. Silver letters and horse with a carbon fiber look. Exceptional stuff. These are one of a kind and these will not come our way again once she quits doing this stuff.

Attachments

• tire_cover.JPG
    tire_cover.JPG
    259.3 KB · Views: 25