• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Spare Tire Cover

77BroncoNV

City: Lodi, CA
Price: $ 145

Hello there! This is a HANDMADE white with black lettering/piping spare tire cover for my classic bronco. Mounted, then decided I wanted black on white so it is brand new essentially. Made by a well known spare tire cover maker in the Bronco community, I wish I could describe the level of quality vs the non hand-stitched, printed-on garbage that is for sale elsewhere. Heavy, hand sewn, and very thick. Fits my 29" x 12.5" but had her make it to fit up to a 31" so a wide range of fitment with full adjustment capability. Ships immediately, $145 plus whatever shipping costs (depending on delivery time frame you would like) to your location. Thanks for looking! (message me for pictures)