• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Speedway in September!! A must see!

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Apparently the fall auto fair is partnering with Bronco Driver to have a display commemorating the Bronco. This display is supposed to be in the Xfinity garage and will feature one of Bicksbronco's rigs!

Dates for the show/swap meet are Sept 24-27 at the Charlotte Motor Speedway. We will plan an informal meet that Sat the 26th to wander around, look at stuff, buy some parts, and chill and eat after.

For now let's plan on meeting inside the speedway at the Bronco display area at 11. That will give you early birds a chance to scavenge on your own for a bit. From there we can decide what to do with the afternoon and all.

Plans for dinner would be in that area probably around 6:30.

Hang out with us Carolina Broncos folks for a day of fun!

snipes243

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntersville, NC
Throw this back up there as it coming up soon. Also if any local guys are interested the trail work day at Uwharrie national forest is this Saturday Sept. 19. We are meeting at 9:00am at the hunt camp at the entrance to the forest. feel free to PM me for more information.

wepuckett

Only a week away now, and we will be meetting up out at Uwharrie tomorrow to work on the trail, probably will do a little ridding the trails as well.

OP
OP
broncosbybart

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Planning on it! Want to get some new work gloves and some misc crap at the swap meet!

snipes243

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntersville, NC
Teaser pic
4c08db1e4654d0eac6a88839405d4508.jpg

4WHLFUN

Contributor
I'll be there

Just moved to Charlotte from Illinois. I've got it on the Calendar!

OP
OP
broncosbybart

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Replied to your message. Hope to see you there! Fingers crossed the weather will be ok.

wepuckett

Had a great time and got some good parts for my build. Hope to to see everyone for the Nov run weather you have a Bronco ready or not come on out.