• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Spokane Bronco Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I don't have a dog in this fight. I just thought I would pass on a warning:

http://spokane.craigslist.org/car/498945536.html

SCAMMER! 1968 bronco w/snow plow - $4350

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: see below
Date: 2007-12-04, 4:54PM PST

1968 bronco w/snow plow
4wd, 4speed, 4way hydraulic snow plow. works excellant. 509-701-6997 or 509-467-3367 SAID ONLY HAD RUST ON INNER FENDER WELLS... I LOOKED AT IT LAST WEEK....IT HAS SO MUCH RUST AND THE FUNNY THING IS HE IS A OLD CAR SALESMAN THAT ONCE OWNED "HARDIN" AUTOS...BOTH FLOOR BOARDS ARE RUSTED OUT THE SEATS ARE ABOUT TO FALL IN..LOWER ROCKERS ARE SHOT AND COVERED WITH CHROME PLATES AND PLUS HE DID THE OLD SPARY FOAM TRICK TO HIDE IT. THATS OLD SCHOOL STUFF! WANT TO WARN OTHER BRONCO LOVERS OUT THERE WHAT THE DEAL WAS ON THIS TRUCK, YOU CAN GO OUT AND CHECK IT FOR YOURSELF IF YOU WANT..BEWARE!

This item has been posted by-owner.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 498945536

Last edited:
OP
OP
kyle

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just for clarification; I am not the one who looked at this Bronco or wrote the summation. I just read it and passed it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.