• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Spokane,WA Bronco

BucknEB

Loc.
Johns Island, SC
I'm working in Spokane, WA for the next 2 months. I started out of my hotel this morning for my 1st drive to the site and I spotted this EB driving through the intersection. I know there is at least one good thing in this town.;D

Attachments

• 422016_2435836075746_1847054600_1532842_164512505_n.jpg
    422016_2435836075746_1847054600_1532842_164512505_n.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 135

FLIT67

Loc.
Colville, WA
Was that on division? Or what part of town? I live about 1.5 hrs straight north. What are you doing for work in Spokane?

OP
OP
BucknEB

BucknEB

Loc.
Johns Island, SC
It was on N. Sullivan Rd and E. Indiana Ave. (exit 291B I-90). I'm working at the "Fed's" new office in Coeur d'Alene installing their security, telephone and data cabling.

FLIT67

Loc.
Colville, WA
Yep, that's right at the mall. I worked just up the road on Sullivan for a few years. Right now the weather is kinda crappy to enjoy the area.

Mr Rags

Contributor
I was born and raised in the "kan" as we call it. That picture reminds me of many a cold winter I drove the bronco. It was my daily driver back then. I am so glad I don't live there anymore. The bronco enjoys the sunshine much better.

I used to know quite a few guys in that area that had broncos. There were three in my family alone, but that was over a decade ago.

bad 68

Loc.
Northest Washington
I drove my 68 to Spokane last Saturday. Got caught in that snow storm that was dumping about 2 inches an hour, blowing sideways. I pulled off of Sullivan onto 8th and at the first 4 way stop I nearly got T-boned by a dip shit in a chrysler mini van.
Small world huh?

meech

Loc.
Seattle
I'm going to the "kan" this weekend...grew up there, not looking forward to the trip! ;)

OP
OP
BucknEB

BucknEB

Loc.
Johns Island, SC
I saw another EB today in the Lowe's parking lot in Coeur d'Alene, ID. It was all brown with a hard top. I didn't have a chance to take picture this time. That's 2 in 2 days!

OP
OP
BucknEB

BucknEB

Loc.
Johns Island, SC
Yep, that's right at the mall. I worked just up the road on Sullivan for a few years. Right now the weather is kinda crappy to enjoy the area.

Yep, I'm right next to a Hooter's also.;D

The weather has been crappy, cold and snowed both days now, but that doesn't bother me because I'm working in doors all day. I did pack my snowboarding gear to get out and play some this weekend.:cool:

FLIT67

Loc.
Colville, WA
Me and my boy were over that way today. We went to Center Fire shooting place in Post Falls. We ended up shooting a MP5 and UMP40 on full auto. That was a blast.

bad 68

Loc.
Northest Washington
I have a nephew that has a 67 daily driver with no lift, cut, 289, three on the tree and green. He's lives out Trent at the Newman Lake exit. You might just see him running around in the Valley.

Evans Wa.? Where the F*** is Evans?

FLIT67

Loc.
Colville, WA
I'll look for it next time I head out to Newman Lake. Evans is about 15 miles north of colville. I have moved to Kettle Falls now. Just 8 miles north of Colville. (bout 1 1/2 hours north of Spokane)

bad 68

Loc.
Northest Washington
I'll look for it next time I head out to Newman Lake. Evans is about 15 miles north of colville. I have moved to Kettle Falls now. Just 8 miles north of Colville. (bout 1 1/2 hours north of Spokane)

Just messen with you. I know where Evans is. I live in Colville.
I'm usually parked at super 1.
Green Bronco with silver top

FLIT67

Loc.
Colville, WA
You're killin me smalls!! good one. I actually drove around the parking lot the other day to get a closer look. Nice ride!!

Bronc937

Thats awesome to hear there are some early broncos in the Spokane area. I live near Newman Lake too and am in the process of doing a resto-mod on a '77 luber. You sure don't see many EB's driving around. There's a brown, lifted and cut Bronco at a used car lot on Seltice Way in Post Falls. So far I'm just listening and learning from all the experienced owners out there and as my project progresses I'll post some pics and ask more questions.

FLIT67

Loc.
Colville, WA
Besides my 2 and bad's, I have seen 4 others in colville. One guy up by the golf course has a BEAUTIFUL red and white uncut. Looks stock.

bad 68

Loc.
Northest Washington
Yea the old guy that has the red and white one had it painted. It is completly stock right down to the PTO winch and bumper. I think it's a 69. It's been repainted but thats it. So stock it leaks oil every where he parks it. No rust and every nut and bolt is stock Ford.