• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Spotted in okc!

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Saw this sweet 77 at breakfast a few weeks ago. Forgot to post it. Guy was really nice. Said his father in law built in and had given to his wife. They drive it on nice days. Really clean. Should have taken more pictures but anyway.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349448868.438515.jpg . ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349448914.462250.jpg .

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Very nice, just when you think you've seen and know about all the local ones, another one pops up!

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
I use to see a yellow one on the NW side of town quite a bit. Is this where you say this one? Nice catch.. (My wife says I am addicted since I am logged into Southwest Airlines WIFI in flight).