• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Spotted on 540 in Raleigh 05/20: Yellow EB

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
Saw you heading towards Falls of Neuse on 540 last night around 6:30. Good looking EB. Wondering if you post here?

digmy76

Not me, but wanted to interject. I have seen several EB's around the NC area, but nobody seems to know about CB? I think I am going to start stopping the rigs I see and tell them to get their butts signed up! I have seen some beautiful ones around Charlotte, but none of them post here (as far as I can tell)! What up with that ;)

Nuke

That's b/c Charlotte folks are edgeumaked enough to use the internet. ;D

I saw a sweet yellow one on Capital the other day with yellow fendor flares and a bikini top--may have been the same one. Also, there is a guy that works at the Mercury dealership at Crossroads in cary that has a real nice yellow one. Mine is also yellow, but its been in garage for the past few months.

I'm desparate for help: anyone who knows how to weld in is willing to give me a hand would be much appreciated.

ChuckUNC

Loc.
Raleigh, NC
I got a green one in Raleigh. And I know a guy with a real nice red one and ive seen a nice green one along with a few others around here.

OP
OP
raleigh_bronco

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
In case any of you are interested there is what looks to be a cherry for sale in Smithfield on Hwy. 70. It is the original turquoise color with door inserts, white soft doors and a white soft top. I've driven by it atleast 8 times on the way to Atlantic Beach in the last 2 months sitting on the lot but have never stopped. I believe they are asking $12K +.

ChuckUNC

Loc.
Raleigh, NC
[quote author=raleigh_bronco link=board=5;threadid=17736;start=0#msg136761 date=1054060937]
In case any of you are interested there is what looks to be a cherry for sale in Smithfield on Hwy. 70. It is the original turquoise color with door inserts, white soft doors and a white soft top. I've driven by it atleast 8 times on the way to Atlantic Beach in the last 2 months sitting on the lot but have never stopped. I believe they are asking $12K +.
[/quote]

Ive also seen it many times on the way to Atlantic Beach but I stopped and looked at it the other day. The outside is really nice but the interior was too great if I recall. I didnt see how much they were asking though. I think it was a 66.

OP
OP
raleigh_bronco

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
Yeah, I went to their website for the price :eek:

Do you have a place in AB? We are in PKS.

ChuckUNC

Loc.
Raleigh, NC
[quote author=raleigh_bronco link=board=5;threadid=17736;start=0#msg136774 date=1054061932]
Yeah, I went to their website for the price :eek:

Do you have a place in AB? We are in PKS.
[/quote]

We've got a condo in Salter Path. The place is called Mariner's Point.