• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stampede, So Cal And Mint Delivery

TexasRox

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the short notice but Chuck will be leaving for the Stampede tomorrow morning (Thursday). He will bring out parts if you need them free of shipping charge. After leaving the Stampede he will be headed to So. Cal and from there to the Mint 400 in Las Vegas. If anyone needs him to bring out parts to any of these places please let us know so we can make sure they get on the truck. You can contact us at 888-304-2945 or email me roxanne@bcbroncos.com. Thank you hope everyone has a good weekend.

OP
OP
T

TexasRox

ya I am flying out I will be there Thursday at 530pm. I will see you there