• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stock 302 parts for sale - can be delivered to MEB Wrench & Roast or All Truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have the following stock 302 parts for sale, prices will be cheap, need to move them. I can deliver to the MEB Wrench & Roast or All Truck in Carlisle if you're interested or will ship for the price of the freight.

timing chain cover
factory valve covers
stock starter
stock distributor
power steering bracket
factory fan
K&N filter with chrome housing
Duff "J" shifter (still searching for the boot) SOLD!

I have new, unused 2003 Explorer parts taken off the 5.0 crate motor before it was installed in the bronco.

oil pan (front sump)
oil pump and pick-up tube
timing chain cover SOLD
harmonic balance w/serp pulley
water pump SOLD
flywheel with bolts
valve covers
electronic piece for trigger timer

PM or email me if interested in any of this stuff.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sorry for the delay, I've been at the MEB RU.

The fan is 7 blade, will get you a price and shipping quote.

OP
OP
P

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This is the original 302 7 blade fan. Tom's sells it used for $125. My price is $75 + $20 shipping. Let me know if this works fo you.

Status
Not open for further replies.