• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stock Exhaust Manifold

syndicate1

Contributor
The original passenger side exhaust manifold has finally cracked. The crack is to the point where a warm engine isn’t quieting it down. My EB is 100% stock and I’m not looking to install headers. I’ve searched online and can’t find anyone that manufactures stock manifolds.

Does anyone know if stock manifolds are being produced? If so, who/where to buy them?

Alternatively, does anyone know if there is another ford model manifold (e.g., mustang, newer bronco, etc..) that will fit and work?

Or PM me if anyone has a passenger manifold lying around that you’re willing to part ways.

THANKS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chuckji

Contributor
Loc.
SE Michigan
Wow! Thanks for sharing.

Any experience with this TBP exhaust manifold or if the quality and fitment is legit?

Any idea who is making this for TBP?

Sorry, no experience with this part at all. I just remembered seeing it on their site so I thought I’d share with you.
You might also try calling Bronco Graveyard, they might have a used manifold.

OP
OP
S

syndicate1

Contributor
Sorry, no experience with this part at all. I just remembered seeing it on their site so I thought I’d share with you.
You might also try calling Bronco Graveyard, they might have a used manifold.

Thanks!