• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stock Horn Contact and Insulator

JAFO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Beaverdam
Bronco looks like this...Thinking maybe the contact is correct and the insulator not. LMC Truck has the insulator, but not the contact. Costly, but maybe you have to buy from both places to get everything??e
I guess best to first get what you found there and see. Then if the insulator is wrong go to LMC. Hard to tell about the insulator in that pic you posted.

20160418_182302_zpsbyq3zenu.jpg

20160418_182251_zps6bxc50rk.jpg

20160418_182131_zpsfszjyy0c.jpg

jackwagon

Has anyone found a source for the contact? Does the mustang one above work? Looks very similar.
I bought the insulator from LMC thinking I was getting the contact as well. LMCs catalog wasn't real clear.
These pics clear up everything now.
-
What length and thread are the screws to mount it?. Mine are missing, a long time ago some just added a button under the dash.

OP
OP
67RT

67RT

Bronco Guru
I ended up
Finding them on eBay by searching the part number. Nos. don't know number off hand. Horn still doesn't work. I am going to hook it up to the window washer switch.