• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stock looking rear fender flares

Ches7911

Loc.
OKlahoma
I came across a thread a while back where a guy had taken front fender panels cut them and spliced them into the rear in order to give his bronco a stock rear fender flare that matched the front. I can't find the thread and I am looking for the details on how to accomplish this...can anyone point me in the right direction? thanks

nickm

Loc.
South Houston
Here is mine
attachment-1349809.jpg

Scrapper_MV

^^ That one looks much better in my opinion. Good job nickm! The blue & silver one has the rear flare lower than the front and not much more tire clearance than the original. But thats just my opinion and I'll shut up now.

OP
OP
Ches7911

Ches7911

Loc.
OKlahoma
Yeah, you are right that bronco looks great nickm. I want to make sure I have plenty of clearance to run 35's but I will prob only run 33's.

Explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raphine, Virginia
Got all the stuff to do it, and been looking for a tech article also. Go on and do yours and write it up. I'm figuring on doing it on my next project. Surely someone can give some guidance.

Bronk

Loc.
Somewhere in Sask.
kinda like this one ...
74Bronco018.jpg

I'll try to get some pics of the bushwaker kit I just put on soon you'll never want to do all that body work after you see what the kit looks like :eek:

nickm

Loc.
South Houston
here is a better picture. I bought the Bronco like this. Ill try and find out who did the work though.

attachment.php