• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stolen Bronco, Snoqualmie, Wa

A100prcent

Sad news to report my Bronco was stolen last weekend. Sometime between the 11-20 and 11-23 it was towed off. I had gotten complacent and didn't move it out of sight even after some new construction on my road. Just a warning to others to hide your cars from the thieves. There are a couple features about this one that make it fairly easy to spot. Previous owner welded a reciever hitch to the front to back his boat into the water. I added an aftermarket no lift powersteering setup. It has a good column shift and the drivers door is sticky to open because that's where the only rust on it is. It's a long shot but maybe someone might spot them selling the 66 style hubcaps or the half cab. Thanks for keeping an eye open!

76890cc9af8a187333d2c324fce70355.jpg

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
They need to hang horse thieves again. Sorry for your loss.

Jakedog

It's a long shot, but are there any surveillance cameras in the area? Big brother is always watching from somewhere.
I hope you get it back.

I hate thieves!

68Broncoz

Contributor
Sorry to hear. I am in SW Wa will keep my eyes open. Broncos are sightings are rare these days so any sighting gets attention.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I would post this up on every social media outlet I could. Hope you catch the bastards and get your bronco back.

mebco09

Sorry to hear about that.

We had a 57 Chevy taken like that from a property we bought in Kenmore, WA. 348 tri-power. Buried under a tree for 20 years. We dragged it out, washed it up, a week later it was gone. Amazing at the balls of some people. I guess they think nobody wanted it, and finders keepers.

If you have the title, definitely report it stolen. The databases for stolen rigs are way better now than they were 10 years ago.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Kope it doesn't take this long but a friend just got back his nomad that was stolen from his driveway 40+ years ago. Got it back in pretty much the same condition just needing paint. Somebody just bought it and it got flagged at the dmv.

mebco09

Couple other quick thoughts-

Does the forum here have a "Stolen" section? if not, maybe it should.

Does it make sense to put the VIN # out there? When I bought my last Bronco, I did a search of the vin on Google and it showed up. (not stolen).

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
never can tell here, buddy here got some footage of his stolen trailer and culprits, but still not found the a holes

It's a long shot, but are there any surveillance cameras in the area? Big brother is always watching from somewhere.
I hope you get it back.

I hate thieves!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
2 or 3 game cameras around the property ain't a bad idea. They'll come back n get the old dodge truck next.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Couple other quick thoughts-

Does the forum here have a "Stolen" section? if not, maybe it should.

Does it make sense to put the VIN # out there? When I bought my last Bronco, I did a search of the vin on Google and it showed up. (not stolen).

Jon does so much for us already, but I think it would be worth reaching out to him (his username is admin) to see if he could possibly send a group message to all Washington members. Worth a try, give him a shout.

https://classicbroncos.com/tech/contact-page

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Is it OK if I post this up on a couple of local FB lists in WA and Oregon?

I live a couple hours East over the mtns. Will let everyone I know keep an eye open in case they're stupid enough to be towing it...

Hope ya find it?

Let me know if it's OK to post up??