• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Stroppe middle "jump" seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Looking for a Stroppe middle seat. If you don't know what I am talking about and are curious, they look like the pics below. If you have one you are willing to part with, let's talk.

l.jpg

l.jpg

jpehler

Loc.
Rockdale Texas
ive got one in my bronco was thinking of getting a console and selling the seat but not sure what one is worth. i had it recovered in a pearl color marine grade vinyl

fungus

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kaneohe Bay, Oahu
I sold one a few years ago in good original condition for $275+ shipping. I let it go cheap. Seen them sell for 300-450 depending on condition. They're very hard to come by!

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Justino, wish I'd known you were looking last time you were here - there's two here right now. PM me and we can talk.

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
OT Not to be a splinter but they are pretty crappy and uncomfortable, reason why I sold mine years ago, Andrew did you get that when you came down, or not, may have sold it to someone else. Sorry but I was going to say that there is a guy on Ebay who sells something similar and could be made to work just as well and I think pretty cheap like $100 or so if authenticity is not the utmost of importance might be worth it. .....Mo

OP
OP
thegreatjustino

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Yeah, I could imagine that they wouldn't be that comfortable. However, I have a nice collection of unusual or unique Bronco parts, and I'd like to add an authentic jump seat to that collection. heck, I've got back seats for all three of my Broncos, but haven't had one bolted into one in over a decade. I doubt the jump seat will get used, but it will be a cool oddity to have.

Rdelgado

Baja Middle Jump Seat

I am looking for a Baja middle jump seat! Anyone have one they are willing to sell or know where to find one?

Thanks for the help!

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Rdelgado and I went to 8th grade thru freshman year in College together - Proud to say he's getting my middle seat to tote his kids around in the 77!

Status
Not open for further replies.