• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WI Super Celebration Wisconsin parts for sale

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
City: Hartland
Price: $ 1234

I will be bringing some parts to the event to sale. Looks like I will have to load pics in a separate post from my cell. The list looks like this:
Nice bikini top from Specialty Top Co. $80
Windshield wiper motor cover, black. $50 SOLD
Windshield motor drop bracket. $10 SOLD
Drop pitman arm. $40
New vent window rubber kit. $30 SOLD
Set of Rockville roll bar speakers. $40
Stock front drive shaft that needs some loving. $25
Two sets of LED lights. $20 per set
Rare old under the hood Ford power converter. $200
I have 4.88 rear member with locker matched to D44 4.88 with locker. I will bring this if there is a buyer, otherwise it will stay in the garage. It's heavy. $1300
Gen6 Mabett soft top window storage bag, new in box. $40
Gen6 Ford tonneau cover for rear area of 4 door, new in box. $80
Gen6 assortment of Molle bags. $25
TOYS: See attached picture

Last edited:
OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
IMG_2245.jpeg
IMG_2237.jpeg
IMG_2238.jpeg
IMG_2247.jpeg
IMG_2239.jpeg
IMG_2250.jpeg
IMG_2242.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I have that same power inverter in the box with installation instructions lol. One of these years it will get installed lol.

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have that same power inverter in the box with installation instructions lol. One of these years it will get installed lol.
I pulled the trigger on that thing on E-bay years ago just because it was so unique. If it doesn't sell then I will install it in my 73. I don't have any instructions with it so if you could share those I sure would appreciate it.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I pulled the trigger on that thing on E-bay years ago just because it was so unique. If it doesn't sell then I will install it in my 73. I don't have any instructions with it so if you could share those I sure would appreciate it.
Yes will do

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Apparently I won't have to haul any of this to the event. I will bring the toys because they always sell.

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We won't be able to attend this event at all now. Surprise medical issue in the family. Parts are all still for sale but you just won't get that free delivery. Hope you all have fun.