• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Surprise for me today!

doghows72

Bronco Guru
So my good friend and our local pinstripe artist came in to see me today. He surprised me with this painting of my Bronco. Can't stop smiling !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 263

romegadave

That's so cool---would luv to have a t-shirt with the gremlin graphic on it--High five to your buddy!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
That's pretty awesome... that friend wouldn't be named Thom would he? :)

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
That's pretty awesome... that friend wouldn't be named Thom would he? :)

Nope this one was done by hall of fame pinstriper Skip Kratzer. He is a good friend and lives up here in Sequim Wa. Met him about 12 years ago and been buds ever since.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nope this one was done by hall of fame pinstriper Skip Kratzer. He is a good friend and lives up here in Sequim Wa. Met him about 12 years ago and been buds ever since.

he has got skillz that's for sure. man garage cave or in the house?

Definitely need to frame it

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
great Friend .... best presents are the unexpected once and things you fancy !

nice work !!

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Speaking of Rat Fink, he did my spare hood for my hot rod as well. I powder coated it green and he did the rest.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 17