• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Swamp Fox Amphibious 6 Wheeler

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncofiresmith

No longer use my Swamp Fox 6 wheeler. Unit is in very nice shape. 16 HP, seats 4-5 people. Drive on water or land, comes with winch, cover and snow plow, and trailer hitch. Email me for pictures. Unit has skid steer, turns on a dime. Great for fishing, hunting or just plain fun.

Attachments

• six wheeler 12-7-2007.jpg
    six wheeler 12-7-2007.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 418
  • swamp fox 12-7-2007.jpg
    swamp fox 12-7-2007.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 420
Last edited:
OP
OP
broncofiresmith

broncofiresmith

It is mid 80's. I don't have a ATV title for it have just used Bill of Sales for ATV's in the past. No hour meter on it, I have owned it about 7 years and put maybe 20 hours on it. Runs and drives good.

Also looking for a good trade, what are you looking to trade? Always interested in Bronco's.

Status
Not open for further replies.