• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IN tailgate needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

twisted77

Loc.
Evansville, Indiana
I am looking for a talkgate for my crawler no specific year I really dont need the 66 save it for a resto. I just want one with little to no rust I can repare some. Just please let me knwo what you have. thanks

Bryce

And if anyone knows of the guy in dawson springs ky and has his # let me know. thanks

lynn w gray

tailgate

I am looking for a talkgate for my crawler no specific year I really dont need the 66 save it for a resto. I just want one with little to no rust I can repare some. Just please let me knwo what you have. thanks

Bryce

And if anyone knows of the guy in dawson springs ky and has his # let me know. thanks

fair condition no dents, but needs repair to studs for arms, repairable, 50.00 plus shipping. from louisiana 71360

Status
Not open for further replies.